Monday, November 21, 2011

First time using Design Studio and first Shape/Word book

Well I've been a cricut owner for a number of years, a cricut occasional user for some time and now with the addition of CTMH Art Philosophy I started using my cricut almost everyday for almost everything I create. I got a great deal on an Expression a few months ago, which opened up still another level of creativity with the cricut and I have discovered more of the AP cartridge potential with the large flowers, frame mats, and all the rest of the nearly 700 images available. A couple of days ago I finally got my Design studio software up and working (computer incapability issues) and found word (shape) books on youtube. Well here is my first attempt at using my Design Studio, along with the Base Camp cartridge and some CTMH cardstock. I haven't finished decorating this for JOSHUA yet, but couldn't wait to show you my first, but I can tell you, not my last Shape/Word book. I hope you love it, by the way don't tell Joshua about it (it's a present).
These could get addictive.

No comments: