Saturday, July 28, 2012

Best Gift Ever - Key Chain with 2.5x4 pouch

I love my embroidery machine and I love the "In The Hoop" designs from Five Star Fonts . I have decided that this is probably one of my favorite projects that I have done in a long time. These quilted key chains with a pocket in the back make the perfect gift for everyone on your shopping list.
The back pocket is just right for your driver's license, a credit card, some cash or an ID. The pouch is held securely with a snap closure. Of course all letters are available and a wide variety of patterns and colors of fabrics , I just have a ton of people in my family with names that start with an S.
 Now who can use these: anyone who doesn't want to drag a purse around that just needs some ID and cash/credit card, and keys to car ie. trip to pool/beach, gym, beauty salon, spa, grocery store, zoo, site seeing, Mom's with baby/children in tow, bike riding, hiking, amusement park, movies, and best of all  use it as a gift card holder to give something that your friends/family will continue to use for years to come. Use as a luggage tag with contact info in pocket or a tag on your camera bag. Clip it onto your belt loop on your jeans and you would sure make it hard for a thief to target you. I'd love to have other ideas of where you think you would use this, if you were own one.
I will be taking orders for these, just email me with Key Chain in the title, Ja5Oaks@aol.com. The price is $7 (shipping included for US) and a portion of each sale will go to Juvenile Diabetes Reasearch Foundation to help fund a cure for T1 diabetes.

1 comment:

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

This is a great item and everyone has loved it!! BIG HUGS and thanks!!