Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring is coming....someday

A little lamb decorated basket, for Easter and a couple of cards for Mother's day or an other occasion. The rose card uses the new paper pack For Always along with a bold white daisy rosette, enhanced with the new Washi tape in slate, and last months Stamp of  the Month Rose. I've left room at the bottom right to add a small banner with a sentiment when i decides who to give this too. The banner card started with a random stamped sheet of 8.5x11 plain white cardstock, colors, olive, pear and Lagoon, a little art philosophy butterfly, stamped with the musical notes background stamped and sponged in cashmere completes the card. The nicest thing is that I still have a ton of my random stamped sheet to make some quick cards when I need too.
All the cuts from Art Philosophy, the scalloped circle is 5.5 inches, so this is large enough for some really nice surprises., If you want the cut sizes, just leave a message and I'll look them up for you.
I took this picture to show my ladies how just adding the smallest flourish to fill in the white spaces makes all the difference. click on the picture to enlarge and notice the difference between the top of the paper and the bottom.
I love comments and hope that if you like what you see, you'll leave me a little note to let me know.



No comments: