Friday, January 24, 2014

Sneak Preview Skylark Paper

Wow, I just love this paper. I couldn't wait to cut into it and was amazed at how easy it was to put these four cards together with just one sheet of paper. I also have some scraps to make another couple of cards, but hubby wanted his dinner last night, so I had to stop playing. The best part is all the collage work is already printed on the paper. The card in the bottom right had nothing added except for that terrific paper strip of chevrons that comes on the top of the 12x12 paper. Yep the paper is printed just like that. For the bottom left, I ran the paper thru much my cuttlebug, added a paper strip and stamped the sentiment, distressed the edge in chocolate and mounted on white card, couldn't be easier. Above left, added the chevron strip and stamped bird image and sentiment from Fabulous You stamp set C1533. For the one top right, used a desert sand marker in spots on bird, stamped a small
flourish,
added the chevron strip and stamped sentiment. All 4 cards done in a matter of minutes and with one sheet of Skylark.  You are going to love the others papers too. New catalog available Feb. 1, 2014. To view it go to my website www.ctmh.com/janeo click on the link on the middle right that says join one of Jane's gatherings (Shannon's) to shop all the newest products. I'll be showing more of them. This gathering closes on the 2nd so everyone can get their newest products as soon as possible. Your items will ship to your home, no waiting for everyone else, no waiting on delivery. I'll expect a slightly longer shipping time due to the volume that will be hitting all at the beginning of a new catalog.

No comments: