Saturday, February 1, 2014

WOW Amazing New Catalog, Amazing New Products

This is one of the best catalogs Close To My Heart has ever produced. Love it, but don't take my word on it, check it out yourself, Here
While it is fun to look at it online, there is something about having a catalog in hand to page through whenever you want, so CTMH is making them available to add to your order for just $3.95. You can purchase yours by searching Idea Book in the shop feature or following this link. Embossing folders are one of my favorite tools to add to my cards and scrapbook pages to give them that little extra something. I am excited to offer our new embossing folders, a generous 5x7 size, that fit most machines you might have. This month extra Special campaign is buy 2 qualifying cardstocks and receive a FREE embossing folder. How cool is that? I know you will have as much fun playing with them as I do. Check out the details of the special on my webpage www.ctmh.com/janeo
I have always loved our Stamp of the Month program and this month the stamp set is just the cutest.

Order S1402 for $17.95 or better yet add it to your qualifying $50 order and get it for just $5.00. You will be prompted at the end of your order to add this. I can see some really cute scrapbook pages. Do you see the red line around the heart and the Wild Thing stamp? Did you know that these images have matching cuts on our Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and it tells you this on the carrier sheet for the stamps, see it in the top right corner? And that's not all it even tells you what page and what size to cut the image, see it to the left of the Wild Thing? How cool is that. CTMH has hundreds of stamps that have corresponding cricut images, just like these.
There are so many great new products available right now, the new papers are amazing. Check some of these out.
 Skylark



 Balloon ride


Timberline
Ivy Lane

Most exciting to me is the new Memory Protectors that have been added.
Strap Hinge side-loading fit CM type albums

side loading for post albums


design 3
design 4
design5
Want to earn all of these great products for free, contact me to start your own online gathering, EZ, and perfect for all your scrapbooking friends. They can shop from the comfort of their homes, have their order sent directly to them and you can choose great hostess rewards. Give me a call today and I can start your own online gathering.

No comments: