Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cuttlebug meets CTMH













Here are some cards I did last month playing with my Cuttlebug folders and CTMH papers and stamps. I love the look of dry embossing and enjoy creating using some advanced techniques to get the embossing just where I want it and leaving blank unembossed areas for stamping. Give me a call and we can set a date for some one on one free classes if you're interested.
The blush card above shows how wonderful the dry embossing stands out when lightly sanded to make the images pop.










Simple sometimes says it best. This beautiful font teamed with dry embossing on a white card with just a hint of sparkle sets off the scalloped edge on the blue liner.

Swiss dots and a border folder combine with blush cardstock and ribbon

to make a sweet thank you card. I just love these two folders used together.



Can you tell I'm loving the color blush, must be thinking about my girls as Shannon just had a birthday and Sara has one coming up. Can there be anything more feminine than swiss dots? Teamed up with a border punch from Fiskers, this is simple, quick and just makes you smile.

No comments: