Saturday, December 24, 2011

Daddy's Hands

Since the first time I saw these wonderful photos done by my daughter at the birth of my littlest grandson, I knew what I wanted to do with them. Here is a 16x20 Art Canvas that I did this year for my Son-in-law and his family for Christmas. The vocal photo is printed at 8x10 and the smaller one is 4x6. The canvas was colored with Twilight CTMH ink using direct to canvas technique for the background. The Chocolate mats were cut with the Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge an then the center of the larger cut was used as the mat for the smaller picture. They were sanded to distress the edges. The words were cut from Chocolate cardstock using the Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge. The flowers were cut from some cardstock that I had, not sure of who they are from. We had our mini Christmas with the Richmond family yesterday, so I'm not spoiling the surprise by posting today.

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

2 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Jane, this is AMAZING! I just love every little detail! We hope you have the Merriest Christmas Ever! Big Bug Hugs!

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

This is an amazing peice of art work that hangs in our home! Thank you mom