Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wedding Layouts in StudioJ

The Bride and Groom were beautiful, the day was perfect, the venue spectactular, the food delicious, the music devine, the family and friends heartwarming, what more can I say.....My little girl got married.






.
Thanks to StudioJ, I was able using the Olivia kit to complete all of these layouts in a single day, now it took me awhile to start them, cause I am the master of procrastination, but once started it was quick and easy and I think they turned out great, coordinated but each one an individual.
Take advantage of the February special and you could be enjoying 10 2-page layouts of your own for the price of 5. This month is buy one 5 layout pack and get another 5 layout pack for Free, plus free page protectors and free shipping. Wow what are you waiting for. Go to my website and just above the image you will find a "try it out" link. You can upload your own photos and design your own layouts in minutes Free, you only pay for them once you are satisfied that they are right for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm behind on reading the wonderful blogs I follow. So I didn't see this until just today.

This serious of wedding layouts using the Olivia papers on Studio J are absolutely gorgeous! Seriously! You have a beautiful way of combining images and layouts and themes.

Well, well done! :-)

Sara said...

I love the Olivia papers!!! They are so perfect! The layout it gorgeous~ makes me want to do an entire album of the day :-D