Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Triple Stamping Christmas Card

 This was everyone's favorite card last night and I have to admit I rather love it myself. The secret to this card is stacking all the neutral cardstock sheets on top of each other ( in my case it was white) and temporarily adhering them together. Stamped the background in the new CTMH Whisper ink ( oh I love it, it is soft and perfect for this card) using the Universal Backgrounds music stamp. Then the words from the B1403 To You and Yours and the holly leaves in black and colored the holly and berry using the Olive and Ruby alcohol inks. I even stamped the inside cover.
I left the right side open to stamp another sentiment or leave it to write a note for a more personal card. After all the stamping and coloring is done, undo your stack and mat each layer with ruby cardstock ,line up your matted pieces into a new stack adding a ribbon from stash around the top two layers, and mounting that onto my white card base,  around the 2nd two layers completed the card. If you need sizes just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
To order this B 1403 To You and Yours and D1477 Universal Backgrounds so you too can make this easy and uniquely beautiful card, go to www.ctmh.com/janeo and please join my gathering for Joshua's RockStars on my home page down toward the lower right corner until the 20th. To read more about Joshua's Rock Stars check out older posts right here on this blog.


1 comment:

Phyllis Houser said...

Love this card and your blog! So I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog to see how to accept the award. scrappinwithphyllis.blogspot.com