Sunday, September 27, 2009

Merry Pursuits

Yep, I'm already working on Christmas cards. I know it's early, but
I have so many terrific ideas that if I don't start now I won't get them
done. This one combines my love of Cuttlebug embossing folders,
Nestabitlies and stamping. This little guy and 3 of his friends make
Merry Pursuits B1313 a wonderful stamp set for young and old. Get your little ones involved in your cards this year and stamp up the images and let them do the coloring, then together you can assemble the cards and make it truly a family card. Whether you color these with crayon, colored pencils or markers like my elf, it's fun and easy.

As always to order any of the great Close To My Heart products that you see, just click on the link to be taken to my consultant website. While you are there, take a look around, you will be able to view all the current catalogs with the click of your mouse at the Products tab, view other artwork I've done at My Art, check out specials in the center section, view the current Stamp of the Month and additional artwork for these special stamps by clicking on the box for Stamp of the Month on the right side. In addition you will be able to watch webisodes of stamping techniques at the CTMH TV link and order all your favorite products at Shop Online. Scrapbookers and cardmakers should check out the Workshops on the Go link to view layouts using the Level 2 My Reflections papers with directions on how to create the featured artwork. There is something for everyone and I'd love to hear from you to let me know what you found helpful. I've been having some problems updating My calendar, but check back often as I will be posting upcoming workshops for Christmas cards and techniques.

No comments: