Sunday, September 27, 2009

Treasures






Treasures the September Stamp of the Month was so much fun. Here are some ways that we used this stamp set for cards. I don't know anyone who sees a fluff and doesn't want to just blow it to the winds. Enjoy, I hope these make you smile like I did when I created them.

Dark cardstock in this case Purple Pansy embossed with White Daisy embossing powder makes this fluff just jump off the paper and the little fluffs seem to fly across the card. Then a spritz of homemade (call me for the recipe, you won't believe how easy this is and cheap) glimmery misty spray in white sparkles in the background. I don't know if this will show up in the photo, but the mist really does glimmer. The purple pansy panel was then adhered to a standard white daisy card with just a touch of purple pansy ink distressing the edges. Inside (not pictured) little purple pansy 2nd generation stamped fluffs are randomed stamped to give the inside some extra punch.

Two more fun cards, showing some of the other great images on this stamp set. The yellow You are my Sunshine card also uses Nestabilities for the shapes and Liquid Applique for the puffed dimension on the fluff.

1 comment:

Sara said...

this stamp set is beautiful!