Thursday, September 1, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy cricut images

I know I keep talking about this cricut cartridge but honestly I don't know if I'll ever learn all the cool things that you can make with it. I'm finding something new everyday and just am excited to share them with you. Here are some closeup images of the the cuts you'll be making with your Art Philosophy cartridge.
These are just a few of the borders and decorated mats you can cut with ease. The borders were cut at 1 1/2 inches and are 9 inches long. I don't own a 12x24 mat yet (notice the yet) but I understand that you can cut them 12 inches long with the longer mat. How gorgeous are those?  ....then if you dry embossed them as well. Oh my what possibitities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever ideas, girl! Thanks! :-)

Tammy said...

OMGosh! Thanks for sharing these...love the snowflakes!

tjhubner said...

Thank you Jane, had no idea that all those came from the cartridge.
Very, very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Joanie