I received two awards this week while I was away from my computer at my daughter's home in Richmond. Wow I am truly blessed by good friends and such creative women. I am humbled that they selected me to receive this award and consider myself in amazing company. Thank you Caron Barnard at Scraphappy Corner and Jackie Lupien at Cre8tive Cookie
This is the award itself and it was sent to me by both Caron and Jackie. Please visit their sites by clicking on the links above.
Here's how it works:
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
So, now it's my turn to pass it on and I would like to share it with:
Joanie from Crafting with Joanie
Brenda from Stamp .Scrap. Create
Connie from Paper Pleats and Ribbon Roses
Tracey from Gr8scraps
Andrea from Girl plus Paper
Please visit these blogs and check out all the creativity going on there!