Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pair-a-Phrase Artwork

Close To My Heart continues to amaze me with the wonderful images they chose for their stamp sets and how versatile they are for so many occasions. This is so true with the newest stamp set they designed for National Stamping Month that begins today. A double stamp set, the first ever for CTMH, which includes lots of clever phrases and coordinating images you'll use throughout the year. BUT the BEST part is you can get this wonderful double stamp set for FREE.

You all know how much I love CTMH's Event Calendars Z126 and I decided to pair this wonderful stamp set with the event calendar after seeing some artwork by Jen Rubio. You can check out her wonderful work at http://www.jenrubio.blogspot.com/. All of these toppers were made using just this one stamp set, a 3.5 x 3.5 piece of background pattern paper and some scraps of colored cardstock or white cardstock colored with inks and a brayer to make my own colored cardstock. I used a waterbrush and the ink smooshed onto the top of the ink pad container to color them. If you have any questions just email me or post in the comments and I'll be happy to explain as best I can. Click on any image to enlarge. I'd love to know what you think.





As I was photography these toppers for the blog, I got to thinking how cute they would be if you made up another set and used them for all occasion cards to have on hand all year. So by using just a cuttlebugged embossed card and adding the topper to the center front, I have 12 all occasion cards using just one stamp set and some scraps.





How can you get this limited edition, exclusive stamp set for FREE? Well this month ONLY if you place an order of at least $75 either through me or through my website www.ctmh.com/janeo  shop online you will receive this double set FREE. (tax and shipping/handling charges apply). AND you will also qualify to purchase the September Stamp of the Month for $5.00. Don't let these terrific limited edition stamps slip pass you.




 
The BEST DEAL this month would be to purchase the CTMH exclusive Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge bundle for $99.00 thus qualifying for the September National Stamping month special Pair-a-Phrase and then add the September Stamp of the Month Limited Edition for $5.00. You would then be receiving 6 great stamp sets, a very versatile cricut cartridge and 3 sheets of special chipboard elements for $104 plus tax/shipping. A value of $178.54 saving over $74.

2 comments:

Jen Rubio said...

FANTASTIC job Jane!! I really love how your calendar toppers turned out! (and THANK YOU so much for mentioning blog)!!

Jen Rubio said...

oops!...that should have read "for mentioning MY blog" lol.